tea is heaven
tea is heaven
i’m terrified to watch doctor who tonight i don’t trust moffat at all i know i will be disappointed and i hate it when people disappoint me
You just learned a bit about me:
- I am a cuddler.
- I am a morning person.
- I am an only child.
- I am currently in my pajamas.
- I am currently pregnant.
- I am left handed.
- I am a little shy around everyone at first.
- I bite my nails.
- I can be paranoid at times.
- I enjoy country music.
- I enjoy smoothies.
- I enjoy talking on the phone.
- I have a car.
- I have/had a hard time paying attention at school.
- I have a hidden talent.
- I have a pet.
- I have a tendency to fall for the “wrong” guy/girl.
- I have all my grandparents.
- I have been to another country.
- I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor.
- I have or had broken a bone.
- I have caller I.D. on my phone.
- I have bathed someone.
- I have changed a diaper.
- I have changed a lot over the past year.
- I have friends who have never seen my natural hair colour.
- I have had major/minor surgery.
- I have killed another person.
- I have had my hair cut within the last week.
- I have mood swings.
- I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
- I have rejected someone before.
- I like the taste of blood.
- I love Michael Jackson.
- I love sleeping.
- I love to shop.
- I own 100 CDs or more.
- I own and use a library card.
- I read books for pleasure in my spare time.
- I sleep a lot during the day.
- I watch soap operas on a regular basis.
- I work at a job that I enjoy.
- I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
- I am currently wearing socks.
- I am tired.
- I love to paint/draw/sketch/sculpt.
- I consume at least one alcoholic drink every month.
- Graduated high school.
- Smoked cigarettes.
- Ridden every ride at an amusement park.
- Collected something really stupid.
- Gone to a concert.
- Helped someone.
- Spun turn tables.
- Watched four movies in one night.
- Been broken up with.
- Been kissed.
- Taken a college level course.
- Been in a car accident.
- Been in a tornado.
- Watched someone die.
- Been to a funeral.
- Burned yourself.
- Ran a marathon.
- Your parents got divorced.
- Cried yourself to sleep.
- Spent over $200 in one day.
- Cheated on someone.
- Been cheated on.
- Written a 10 page letter.
- Had a best friend.
- Lost someone you loved.
- Skipped school.
- Gotten in trouble for something you didn’t do.
- Stolen books from the library.
- Been in a mental hospital.
- Watched the “Harry Potter” movies.
- Fired a gun.
- Been in a school play.
- Been fired from a job.
- Taken a lie detector test.
- Swam with dolphins.
- Written poetry.
- Read more than 20 books a year.
- Gone to Europe.
- Loved someone you couldn’t have.
- Used a colouring book over age 12.
- Had surgery.
- Had stitches.
- Taken a taxi.
- Had more than 5 online conversations going at once.
- Had a hamster.
- Dyed your hair.
- Had something pierced.
- Gotten straight A’s.
- Your parents sent you to a shrink.
- Been handcuffed.
My hair is naturally the color:
- Light brown
- Medium brown
- Dark brown
- Dirty blonde
- Strawberry blonde/Ginger
My eyes are:
- Light brown
- A combination of things
People sometimes label me as:
Some of my biggest fears are:
- Spiders/other insects
- Doctor/Dentist appointments
- Being alone in the dark
- Small spaces
- Oceans/large bodies of water
- Large animals
- Small animals
- Open spaces
- A friend with benefits
- A laptop in my room
- A television in my room
- Good grades
- My own car
- Married parents
homeland days are the best days i live for this show
i just got home from walking (with zombies) and
did you guys know that whenever you’re thinking like ‘hmm that’s enough, let’s go home now’ and then there’s britney in your ear, suddenly it’s simply impossible to not turn around and keep going for a little bit longer
you just don’t say no when the queen tells that you’d better work, bitch
such are the powers of britney
i just very much love led zeppelin okay
1. i know that the only reason you wanna know my favorite candle scent is so you can seduce me when i come to new york. good plan tbh A+. i like plain old boring vanilla but like subtle, NICE quality vanilla not those gross ones.
9. just finland, sweden, italy and the uk so that’d be four.
17. i’ve always hated british accent lol but it’s probably cause i can’t do it no matter how many years i’ve tried. so i’d like to have that, mainly cause every one else seems to love it so that could be a useful manipulation tool in my arsenal.
24. gray i think? i don’t use that word all that much. you know black is our color.
27. oh god…i hate both i can’t pick which i hate less sry :(
28. NO OKAY THIS IS FINLAND WE HAVE NOTHING PLZ DON’T REMIND ME
34. my mom
46. rrrrooooibos and green tea
50. cause you’d ugly cry if i deleted and also cause
- name: viivi
- height: 5’6
- eye color: green
- birthday: in march
- favorite color: turquoise
- mac or pc: don’t care but i have a pc, for now
- current shirt color: black
- day or night: night
- celebrity crush: i don’t really have any? sophia bush?
- coffee: YES PLEASE a grande non-fat cappuccino ooh or a venti non-fat espresso frappuccino ooh ooh and i love those peppermint mochas during winter time no judging okay i miss starbucks i’ve had to live 18 months without it life is hard
- favorite food: chinese, pizza, salads, salmon, grilled chicken, chocolate, ooh ICE CREAM
seriously this contemporary bollywood playlist on songza has taken over my life this is perfection
i’m catching up on arrow on this beautiful rainy sunday afternoon and omg david anders is in this episode DAVID ANDERS MR STARK my baby
oh i’m just so happy
i’ve made some calculations and currently i’m in the middle of 78 different tv-shows
seventy fucking eight
and that’s excluding the show’s that are still airing that i’m up to speed with
like who does that
I’m at a karaoke bar with my mom and this huge hairy man comes up to me like hi my name is kevin, could you write me up to sing karaoke?
his song of choice: man, I feel like a woman by shania twain